How do I perform speed ladder: w-weave?

Stand with your body turned 90-degrees to the ladder.  Step forward into the ladder with one foot.  Bring the other foot beside it into the same box.  Step forward again out of the ladder, bringing the other foot beside it.  Step diagonally backward, placing one foot into the next box, following with the opposite leg, placing it beside the lead leg in the box.  Step back ward with the lead leg, placing your foot out of the ladder.  Follow with the opposite foot, bringing it out of the ladder and placing it beside the lead foot.  Repeat the pattern moving sideways through the ladder.  Once you reach the end of the ladder, repeat the exercise in the opposite direction.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I perform a single leg squat with cable assistance?
Stand on one leg with foot pointed straight ahead and our knee slightly bent. Hold one cable in ...
How do I perform speed ladders: ali cross?
Stand with your body turned 90-degrees to a speed ladder. Stand with your feet staggered, one fo...
Are There Specific Stretches I Can Do to Prevent Hip Pain From Occurring?