How do I perform speed ladder: side shuffle?

Stand with body turned 90-degrees to a speed ladder. Step sideways placing one foot into the first box in the ladder. Bring your opposite foot into the ladder and place it beside the lead foot in the box. Step sideways into the next box in the ladder, bring your other foot into the box beside the lead foot. Repeat side shuffling through the ladder until you reach the end. Repeat the exercise in the opposite direction.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Health Experts Urge Americans to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s the clear-cut message from government health officials who updated their long-standing physical activ...
How do I perform a snatch?
Stand with your feet straight and placed shoulder-width apart.  Keep your knees slightly bent and yo...
How do I perform a deadlift?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
Deadlifts target the legs. To do a deadlift, place a barbell loaded with the appropriate amount of w...
How Can I Exercise If I Don’t Like the Gym?