How do I perform speed ladder: carioca?

Stand with your body turned 90-degrees to the ladder. Step sideways into the first box. Without moving your hips, bring your opposite foot across the front of your body and into the next box. Place your back foot into the next box. Without moving your hips, bring the trailing foot behind your body into the next box. Repeat the pattern, moving sideways through the ladder.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How long should I foam roll?
The nice thing about using the foam roller is that it can be done on a daily basis, and even more th...
How do I perform the prone-arm waves exercise?
Rick OldermanRick Olderman
To perform the prone-arm waves exercise, lie on your stomach with a pillow supporting your left shou...
To What Degree Do I Need to Exercise to Improve My Health?