How do I perform a seated cable pulldown alternate arm?

Sit facing a cable machine.  Grab a cable in each hand with your palms facing in and arms extended overhead.  Pull one cable down, moving your elbow to your side, contracting your shoulder blades together.  Hold and then extend your arm back to the starting position.  Repeat with the opposite arm.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
What are passive range of motion (ROM) exercises for the forearm and wrist?
The following exercises can be performed with your arms on a table. Hold just below your wrist with ...
How do I perform a draw-in lying on my back?
Begin by lying on your back, with your knees bent and keep your feet flat on the floor. Breathe ...
How Can I Exercise If I Don’t Like the Gym?