How do I perform box run steps to the front?

Begin by facing a 6-inch box with feet positioned in a staggered stance, one foot on top of the box.  Keep your chest up.  In a running motion, switch your feet so that the foot on the floor changes places with the foot on the box.  Pump your arms and repeat the movement, alternating your legs as fast as possible.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Health Experts Urge Americans to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s the clear-cut message from government health officials who updated their long-standing physical activ...
What does intensity mean in exercise?
Dr. Mike Clark, DPTDr. Mike Clark, DPT
Intensity is how much resistance or weight (in pounds or kilograms) you are using for an exercise. F...
How do I perform a standing biceps curl with one arm?
Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart.  Keep your knees slight...
What Can I Do At Home to Improve My Balance?