How do I perform bounding?

Run forward with long steps as you balance on one leg and bound forward landing on the opposite leg. Repeat your bounding motion with control, using your arms and alternating legs.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
What should I include in my exercise program?
Penn MedicinePenn Medicine
It’s best to include a variety of exercises in your exercise program that incorporate cardiovascular...
How often should I drink during exercise?
The importance of proper hydration cannot be stressed enough. The body cannot adapt to dehydration, ...
What Stretches Can Golfers Do to Improve Hamstring Flexibility?