How do I perform a biceps curl with alternating arms?

Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart.  Keep your knees slightly bent and extend your arms down the sides of your body holding a dumbbell in each hand.  Draw-in your navel and curl one dumbbell toward your shoulder.  Reverse the movement as you return to the starting position.  Repeat with the opposite arm.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I perform a bench incline plank?
Get in a push-up position with your feet together on the floor and hands placed shoulder-width a...
How do I perform box run steps that are side to side?
Begin with your body turned 90-degrees to a 6-inch box with feet positioned in a staggered stanc...
How Do I Perform a Face Down Opposite Arm/Leg Raise?