How do I perform a ball chest press with alternate arms?

Lie on top of a stability ball, with the ball positioned between your shoulder blades.  Maintain a bridge position, with your feet hip width apart and your knees in line with your hips.  Contract your glutes, keeping your shoulders, hips and knees in line.  Hold a dumbbell in each hand at chest level, with your elbows slightly outside your body and flexed.  Press both dumbbells up and together, fully extending your arms and hold the top position.  Return one dumbbell to the starting position and the press the dumbbell up.  Repeat the exercise with the opposite arm.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

How do I perform a ball push-up with 2 feet on a ball?
Begin in a push-up position with feet together on top of a ball and your hands on the floor, placed ...
How do I perform a ball lying fly with alternating arms?
Lie on your stomach on a stability ball with your legs extended and toes on the ground.  draw-in you...
What are the advantages of exercising outdoors?
Outdoor, or "green," exercise has appealing advantages: It's often cheaper and easier than a gym or ...
How do I perform a turning step-up, balance to overhead press with 2 arms?
Vincenzo Zurlo, NASM Elite TrainerVincenzo Zurlo, NASM Elite Trainer
Note: Under Professional Supervision, proper progression to reach this level of exercise must be ach...