How do I perform a standing inner thigh stretch?

Stand with your legs slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, with your feet pointed straight ahead.  Shift to the side, one leg bent and the other leg straight, until a stretch is felt in the inner thigh.  Hold for 30 seconds.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
What is the RPE scale?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
The RPE scale measures your rate of perceived exertion, meaning how hard you believe you’re working ...
What is the best time to exercise during the summer?
National Athletic Trainers' AssociationNational Athletic Trainers' Association
When the weather starts to warm up during the day, consider scheduling outdoor exercise activities, ...
What Balancing Exercises Can I Do While Seated?