How do I perform a medicine ball lift and chop?

Sit on a stability ball with your feet pointed straight ahead and wider than shoulder-width apart.  Keep your chest up and hold a medicine ball with both hands at the level of one knee.  Extend your arms and assume a side lunge position with the medicine ball placed at the bent knee.  Draw-in your navel, contract your glutes and tuck-in your chin.  With your arms extended, lift the medicine ball diagonally and rotate your body while shifting your weight into a lunge position on the opposite side.  Lift the medicine ball until it reaches eye level then return to the starting position.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I perform a ball chest press with alternate arms?
Lie on top of a stability ball, with the ball positioned between your shoulder blades.  Maintain a b...
How should I do an abduction exercise?
Abduction is defined as the movement of a body part, specifically the limbs and digits away from the...
What Is the Integrative Side of Treating Parkinson's Disease?