How do I perform a front of the neck stretch?

nd with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart.  Keep your knees slightly bent and place your arm behind your body and lower your shoulder.  Tuck in your chin and lower your ear to your shoulder using your opposite hand until a stretch is felt in the back of your neck.  Rotate your chin up toward the ceiling and hold for 30 seconds.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I perform a standing shoulder flexion with both arms?
Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart.  Draw-in your navel and...
How do I perform a turning lunge to OH press?
Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart. Hold a pair of dumb...
How Do I Perform a 1-Hand Medicine Ball Push-Up?