How do I perform a floor bridge with marching?

Lie on your back with your knees bent and place your feet flat on the ground, shoulder-width apart.  draw-in your navel and contract your glutes.  Pushing through your heels, slowly lift your pelvis off the ground until your knees, hips and shoulders a directly in line.  Slowly extend one knee, completely straighten your leg and hold for a few seconds.  Bend knee, return your foot to the floor and lower your pelvis to the starting position.  Repeat the exercise and extend the opposite knee.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How should I do a seated point-and-flex ankle stretch?
Edward PhillipsEdward Phillips
Here's how to perform a seated point and flex exercise: Reps: 3-4 Sets: 1 Intensity: Light Hold: ...
How do I perform a seated alternate arm shoulder fly?
Wendy Batts Wendy Batts
When performing a seated alternating arm shoulder fly exercise, you want to first select a weight. B...
How to Maintain Posture While You Exercise