How do I perform a face down leg raise?

Position yourself on your hands and knees.  Slowly draw-in your navel up towards your spine and tuck in your chin.  Without moving your spine, slowly raise and fully extend your leg straight behind you until it is in line with your back.  Hold this position for a few seconds and return to the starting position.  Repeat with the opposite leg.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I perform a single leg medicine ball toss?
Standing on one leg keeping your knee slightly bent.  Stand facing a wall holding a medicine ball at...
How do I perform bounding?
Run forward with long steps as you balance on one leg and bound forward landing on the opposite ...
How Do I Perform a Plyo Push Up?
How Do I Perform a Plyo Push Up?