How do I perform a bench iso hold with cobra?

Lie face down on a back extension bench.  Extend your legs and place your feet shoulder-width apart.  Extend your arms in front of your body with your hands pointing down towards the floor.  Lower your upper body down towards the ground by bending at the waist.  Tuck in your chin, draw-in your navel and contract your glutes.  Raise your upper body until your head and shoulders are in line with your legs.  Hold this position and pinch your shoulder blades together while bringing your arms around to the side of your body.  Repeat are movement while holding the upright trunk position.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How are active range of motion (ROM) exercises done?
Perform active range of motion exercise by activating the muscle opposing the muscle you want to str...
How do I perform a ball lying fly with alternating arms?
Lie on your stomach on a stability ball with your legs extended and toes on the ground.  draw-in you...
When During My Workout Would I Use a Foam Roller?