How do I foam roll my outer thigh?

Lie on your side with the foam roll placed under your hip.  Cross your top leg over the leg on the foam roll and place your foot on the floor.  The leg on the foam roll should be raised off the floor and remain that way during the exercise.  Slowly roll from the hip to the knee, rolling along the outer thigh, slightly in front of the hip and knee, applying prolonged pressure on tender spots for roughly 30 seconds.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Exercise provides many health benefits - from fitness to increased physical and mental energy. In order to prepare yourself for a exercise routine, you need to research which exercise is right for you and how to fit a new exercise ...

e program into your daily schedule.