How do I foam roll my outer calf?

Place a foam roll under one leg, positioned under the middle of your calf.  Take the opposite leg and lay it beside the leg on the foam roll, or to increase pressure, cross the opposite leg over the top of the leg on the foam roll.  Slowly roll up and down the outside of the calf muscle, applying prolonged pressure on tender spots for roughly 30 seconds.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

how do i perform a stagger stance shoulder press with alternating arms ?
Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed in a staggered stance with your back leg stra...
how do i perform a kneeling hip flexor stretch ?
Kneel on your back leg, bending your front leg 90-degrees.  Contract your glutes and shift your body...
how can i get back into my exercise routine ?
how can i prevent spraining my ankles ?
how can i prevent spraining my ankles ?