How do I foam roll my inside calf?

Place a foam roll under one leg, positioned under the middle of your calf.  Take the opposite leg and lay it beside the leg on the foam roll, or to increase pressure, cross the opposite leg over the top of the leg on the foam roll.  Slowly roll up and down the inside of the calf muscle, applying prolonged pressure on tender spots for roughly 30 seconds.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Exercise provides many health benefits - from fitness to increased physical and mental energy. In order to prepare yourself for a exercise routine, you need to research which exercise is right for you and how to fit a new exercise ...

e program into your daily schedule.