How do I foam roll my hip rotators?

Sit on top of a foam roll with the foam roll placed directly on the back of the hip.  Cross one leg over the other, placing your foot onto the opposite knee.  Slowly roll the back of the hip, applying prolonged pressure on tender spots for roughly 30 seconds.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I perform an overhead medicine ball throw with rotation?
Stand with your back to a wall with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart...
How do I perform a standing cable extension 1 arm?
Wendy Batts Wendy Batts
When performing a standing, single-arm cable extension exercise, you want to first select the amount...
How Can I Exercise Without Going to the Gym?