How do I perform a floor bridge with draw-in?

Lie on your back with your knees bent and place your feet flat on the ground, shoulder-width apart.  Draw-in your navel and contract your glutes.  Slowly push through your heels and lift your pelvis off the floor until your knees, hips and shoulders are in-line.  Hold the top position for a few seconds and then slowly lower your pelvis back down to the floor.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I perform speed ladders: ali cross?
Stand with your body turned 90-degrees to a speed ladder. Stand with your feet staggered, one fo...
What are passive range of motion (ROM) exercises for the forearm and wrist?
The following exercises can be performed with your arms on a table. Hold just below your wrist with ...
What Can I Do At Home to Improve My Balance?