How should I change my exercise routine based on the weather?

During colder months make sure to wear clothes that keep you warm, and help wick away moisture and sweat that will prevent injuries due to excessive cold. During the summer time wear clothes that help wick away sweat and keep you cool and protect you from the sun. Wearing sunscreen can also help prevent you from developing skin damage.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Exercise provides many health benefits - from fitness to increased physical and mental energy. In order to prepare yourself for a exercise routine, you need to research which exercise is right for you and how to fit a new exercise ...

e program into your daily schedule.