How can I do deadlift exercises?

Stand with a shoulder width stance toes pointing straight forward with your big toe in line with your knee's, spine in a neutral position core engaged. Holding dumbbells or a barbell in your hand bend at the waist and bend your knees, keeping your spine straight bend over until your torso is parallel with the floor. Keep the barbell or dumbbells close to the body at all times. Once your torso is parallel with the floor contract your hamstrings and back muscles and reverse motion and stand back up. Keep the core engaged at all times to ensure safety. 

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I perform a side plank with straight leg raise?
Lie on your side with your feet and legs placed on top of each other. Place your forearm on the gr...
How do I perform the prone-arm waves exercise?
Rick OldermanRick Olderman
To perform the prone-arm waves exercise, lie on your stomach with a pillow supporting your left shou...
How Do I Perform a Plyo Push Up?
How Do I Perform a Plyo Push Up?