How can I find time to be physically active?

Being more physically active can happen without having to block out large chunks of time. Increasing activity can be as simple as small things as parking further away from work, walking to lunch, taking the stairs instead of the elevator, walking to talk to co workers instead of calling or sending emails, parking as far away as you can when you go to the mall or shopping, or the movies. Doing chores around the house, gardening, mowing the lawn all count as physical activity. The key is to fit in activity throughout the day, instead of trying to block out large chunks of time. By adding small bouts of activity throughout the day you’ll improve your fitness, and it will be more manageable than trying to block out large chunks of time during the day. 

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

What Triggered the Use of Vigorous Exercise to Treat Parkinson's Disease?
How Do I Perform a Romanian Deadlift?
How Do I Perform a Romanian Deadlift?
How Do I Perform a 1-Hand Medicine Ball Push-Up?
Why Is Stretching Important?
Why Is Stretching Important?