How do I perform a draw-in with leg-slide lying on my back?

Begin by lying on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor. Breathe normally as you gently draw-in your navel towards your spine. Hold the contraction and relax as you slowly extend one leg until it is completely flat against the ground. Remember to keep your navel pulled in and be careful not to move your spine. Slowly return your leg to the starting position. Repeat the action with the opposite leg.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

How do I perform a kneeling hip flexor stretch?
Kneel on your back leg, bending your front leg 90-degrees.  Contract your glutes and shift your body...
How do I perform a turning step-up, balance to overhead press with 2 arms?
Vincenzo Zurlo, NASM Elite TrainerVincenzo Zurlo, NASM Elite Trainer
Note: Under Professional Supervision, proper progression to reach this level of exercise must be ach...
What should I eat for high intensity exercise?
You'll benefit from a mix of carbohydrates -- focus on foods with a low or medium glycemic index -- ...
How do I perform a ball lying external rotation?
Lie on your stomach on top of a stability ball with your legs extended and toes on the ground.  draw...