How do I perform a stagger stance cable chest press with 1-arm?

Stand with your back to a weight stack, keeping your feet straight and placed in a staggered stance with your back leg straight and your front leg bent. Keep your knees slightly bent as you hold a cable in one hand at chest level, palm facing down. Bend your elbow and keep it slightly below shoulder level. Press the cable forward and together, fully extending your arm and being careful not to jut your head forward. Return the cable to the starting position and then press forward. Repeat the action with the same arm.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I perform a horizontal jump with stabilization to the side?
Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart. Lift your chest and t...
What types of exercises can I do if I want to get in shape?
International Bipolar FoundationInternational Bipolar Foundation
Exercises to get in shape are generally grouped into three categories depending on the effect they h...
What Can I Do At Home to Improve My Balance?