How much exercise do I need in order to protect myself from illness?

Protecting yourself from illness will depend on how active you currently are.  If you are currently active then staying active will be a huge benefit.  If you are not active then starting physical activity will help protect yourself from illness.  Essentially, most of us need 30-minutes of exercise most days per week.  Completing this should be a great way to aid in protections from illness.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Types Of Exercise

Exercise provides many health benefits - from fitness to increased physical and mental energy. In order to prepare yourself for a exercise routine, you need to research which exercise is right for you and how to fit a new exercise ...

e program into your daily schedule.