How do I do a ball lying triceps extension with alternating arms?

Lie on a stability ball with the ball placed under your stomach.  Extend your legs and point your feet down.  Hold a dumbbell in each hand with your elbows bent, being careful not to shrug your shoulders.  draw in your navel and extend one elbow until it is parallel to the side of your body.  Hold the top position and then reverse the movement as you return to the starting position.  Repeat with the opposite arm.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I perform a bench back iso-extension?
Lie face down on a back extension bench. Extend your legs and place your feet shoulder-width apart...
How do I perform a single leg shoulder press with both arms?
Stand on one leg with your foot pointed straight ahead and knee slightly bent.  Hold dumbbells, one ...
What Is the Integrative Side of Treating Parkinson's Disease?