How much does it cost to reverse a tubal ligation?

The cost of a tubal reversal procedure varies according to practice location, hospital, and health insurance coverage. An option that is, on average, less expensive is in vitro fertilization (IVF).

Continue Learning about Tubal Ligation

What are some procedures for tubal sterilization?
Anthony L. Komaroff, MDAnthony L. Komaroff, MD
Several different procedures are available for tubal sterilization. All are intended to be permanent...
What is tubal ligation?
Marina JohnsonMarina Johnson
The euphemistic term “tying your tubes,” actually means the tubes are surgically and permanently sev...
What factors affect the success of a tubal ligation reversal surgery?
Brigham and Women's HospitalBrigham and Women's Hospital
The success of the surgical reconstruction of the fallopian tubes depends on how the tubes were ...
How can I become pregnant if I have had tubal ligation?
Penn MedicinePenn Medicine
If you have had tubal ligation but want to become pregnant, the two options available are in vitro f...