How fast you recover differs among patients, but most people who suffer a mild brain injury (similar to a concussion) should recover completely in due time. If you’ve had a brain injury before, your recovery may take a bit longer this time. Also, the older you are, the more time it takes to recover.
- Q What kind of rehabilitation do people with brain and spinal injury need?
- Q What will a physical therapist do to help me get well after a TBI?
- Q Can therapeutic recreation help veterans with traumatic brain injury (TBI)?
- Q What will speech therapy entail after TBI?
- Q Are full or nearly full recoveries from TBI becoming more common?
- Q Are neuroleptic medications used after a traumatic brain injury?