How fast you recover differs among patients, but most people who suffer a mild brain injury (similar to a concussion) should recover completely in due time. If you’ve had a brain injury before, your recovery may take a bit longer this time. Also, the older you are, the more time it takes to recover.
- Q What will speech therapy entail after TBI?
- Q What is the treatment for severe brain injury?
- Q What are the challenges in treatment traumatic brain injuries (TBI)?
- Q Does homeopathy help treat traumatic brain injury?
- Q What progress have we made in treating traumatic brain injuries (TBI)?
- Q Are neuroleptic medications used after a traumatic brain injury?