How fast you recover differs among patients, but most people who suffer a mild brain injury (similar to a concussion) should recover completely in due time. If you’ve had a brain injury before, your recovery may take a bit longer this time. Also, the older you are, the more time it takes to recover.
- Q What will speech therapy entail after TBI?
- Q Are full or nearly full recoveries from TBI becoming more common?
- Q How can a case manager help me with TBI?
- Q Does psychotherapy help treat brain injury?
- Q What is the treatment for severe brain injury?
- Q Does homeopathy help treat traumatic brain injury?