How fast you recover differs among patients, but most people who suffer a mild brain injury (similar to a concussion) should recover completely in due time. If you’ve had a brain injury before, your recovery may take a bit longer this time. Also, the older you are, the more time it takes to recover.
- Q How can a case manager help me with TBI?
- Q Can therapeutic recreation help veterans with traumatic brain injury (TBI)?
- Q What will a physical therapist do to help me get well after a TBI?
- Q What kind of rehabilitation do people with brain and spinal injury need?
- Q Will my TBI rehabilitation care be inpatient or outpatient?
- Q What progress have we made in treating traumatic brain injuries (TBI)?