What is the entry deadline for Transformation Nation?

The deadline for entry into the contest for the $1 million prize is 4/9/12. You must have registered and entered your initial and final Weight Watchers verified weights into your Sharecare Transformation Nation profile by this date to be eligible. Please note that you must obtain an initial Weight Watchers verified weigh-in by 2/26/12, and a final Weight Watchers verified weigh-in between 4/2/12 and 4/9/12.

Continue Learning about Transformation Nation

Can I still eat chocolate while on Transformation Nation?
Chocolate may be the first thing you avoid when you want to lose weight, but depriving yourself ...
As a Sharecare Transformer, how did you build your exercise endurance?
Stephanie Lewis - Sharecare TransformerStephanie Lewis - Sharecare Transformer
Low, slow and steady! Building your exercise endurance, in my opinion, is not only physical, but qui...
Lose It With Lamb: Week 5
Lose It With Lamb: Week 5
Lose It With Lamb: Week 6
Lose It With Lamb: Week 6