What if I don't have access to a participating Weight Watchers near me?

With so many Weight Watchers locations participating nationwide and the need to go for an official weigh-in only twice through the course of the program, we hope that you can find a location that suits your needs. If not, we still encourage you to take part in Transformation Nation, but you will not be eligible for the $1 million dollar prize which requires Weight Watchers verified weigh-ins.

Continue Learning about Transformation Nation

As a Sharecare Transformer, how did your doctor help you lose weight?
Stephanie Lewis - Sharecare TransformerStephanie Lewis - Sharecare Transformer
First it wasn't just one doctor. It was FIVE. One doctor (general) used the word "obese" and comp...
For Transformation Nation, do I do all steps at once or in a certain order?
The steps for the program do not need to be completed in order. However, official verified weigh-i...
Lose It With Lamb: Week 10
Lose It With Lamb: Week 10
Lose It With Lamb: Week 9
Lose It With Lamb: Week 9