Is it too late to sign up for Transformation Nation?

It's not too late to sign up for Transformation Nation, but hurry! In this video, Dr. Oz and Liz Josefsberg from Weight Watchers explain how to sign up, weigh in, and put your name in the hat for the million-dollar prize.

Paula Greer
Midwifery Nursing

It’s not to late but the count down is on. You have till February 26, 2012 to weigh in at a Weight Watchers near you. It’s free to weigh in and free to register, a million dollars could be yours. What are you waiting for?

Continue Learning about Transformation Nation

As a Sharecare Transformer, what's your favorite post-workout food?
Stephanie Lewis - Sharecare TransformerStephanie Lewis - Sharecare Transformer
My favorite post-workout food is a whey protein shake with peanut butter and a banana:2 scoops of va...
What if I don't have access to a participating Weight Watchers near me?
With so many Weight Watchers locations participating nationwide and the need to go for an official w...
Dr. Oz's Transformation Nation Your Complete Guide
Lose It With Lamb: Week 10
Lose It With Lamb: Week 10