How can I participate in Transformation Nation?

Paula Greer
Midwifery Nursing

Transformation Nation is free and easy to join. There are links at www.droz.com and www.sharecare.com. The first step is to decide you are ready to join all of us at transformation nation who are working to change our lives. The next step is to get a free weigh in to record your weight at a Weight Watchers near you. The deadline to weigh in is February 26, 2012. Next there are seven easy steps the site will guide you through. If you haven’t joined yet, what are you waiting for?

You may register for the Transformation Nation program any time up until April 9. Entries must be received by that date. Registration for the program is open at sharecare.doctoroz.com. If you already have a Sharecare account, you may join the program from your current profile page. Participants will need to complete seven steps, including learning your family's health history, for eligibility to win. The contest ends May 23. See Aurora Health Care's answers on family history in our Answer section.

Registration for the program is now open at sharecare.doctoroz.com! If you already have a Sharecare account, you will have the option to join the program from your current profile page.

Participants will kick off the program with the Ultimate Health Quiz, where you can get an overview of your healthy habits. Next, you will be asked to conquer the 7 key steps:  Tell a friend; Official weigh-in/calculate your BMI; Learn your family’s health history; Get more sleep; Assess your stress; Start new fitness habits.  Finally, you will be asked to show off what you learned with the Health IQ Quiz.  

Continue Learning about Transformation Nation

As a Sharecare Transformer, how do you make time for exercise?
Wendy Trunz - Sharecare TransformerWendy Trunz - Sharecare Transformer
For me, if I don't exercise first thing in the morning, I know it won't get done. When I joined the ...
Do I need to weigh in at Weight Watchers?
Yes. Weight Watchers will verify initial and final weigh-ins used to determine eligibility for pri...
Dr. Oz's Transformation Nation Your Complete Guide
Lose It with Lamb: Week 1
Lose It with Lamb: Week 1