Do I need to weigh in at Weight Watchers?

Yes. Weight Watchers will verify initial and final weigh-ins used to determine eligibility for prizes associated with Dr. Oz’s Transformation Nation: Million Dollar You contest. Participants must visit a participating Weight Watchers location for an initial verified weigh-in between 5/26/11 and 2/26/12 and then again for a final verified weigh-in between 4/2/12 and 4/9/12.

Continue Learning about Transformation Nation

As a Sharecare Transformer, how do you set an example for your kids?
Stephanie Lewis - Sharecare TransformerStephanie Lewis - Sharecare Transformer
They have watched my determination and commitment and it has become second nature for all of us. I d...
As a Sharecare Transformer, how do you make time for exercise?
Jen McElroy - Sharecare TransformerJen McElroy - Sharecare Transformer
I schedule exercise into my day the way I schedule a meeting or a doctor's appointment. It is that i...
Lose It with Lamb: Week 2
Lose It with Lamb: Week 2
Lose It With Lamb: Week 7
Lose It With Lamb: Week 7