For Transformation Nation, do I do all steps at once or in a certain order?

The steps for the program do not need to be completed in order. However, official verified weigh-ins can only be completed within certain timeframes. Participants must visit a participating Weight Watchers location for an initial verified weigh-in between 9/26/11 and 2/26/12 and then again for a final verified weigh-in between 4/2/12 and 4/9/12.

Continue Learning about Transformation Nation

Who is eligible to win Transformation Nation's $1 million prize?
Prizes associated with Dr. Oz’s Transformation Nation: Million Dollar You contest are available only...
As a Sharecare Transformer, how do you get enough me time?
Michael Lamb - Sharecare TransformerMichael Lamb - Sharecare Transformer
As an empty-nester, this is much easier to do without the added stress of carpooling kids to activit...
Lose It with Lamb: Week 1
Lose It with Lamb: Week 1
Lose It with Lamb: Week 2
Lose It with Lamb: Week 2