For Transformation Nation, do I do all steps at once or in a certain order?

The steps for the program do not need to be completed in order. However, official verified weigh-ins can only be completed within certain timeframes. Participants must visit a participating Weight Watchers location for an initial verified weigh-in between 9/26/11 and 2/26/12 and then again for a final verified weigh-in between 4/2/12 and 4/9/12.

Continue Learning about Transformation Nation

Can I still eat chocolate while on Transformation Nation?
Chocolate may be the first thing you avoid when you want to lose weight, but depriving yourself ...
What is the entry deadline for Transformation Nation?
The deadline for entry into the contest for the $1 million prize is 4/9/12. You must have register...
Lose It With Lamb: Week 11
Lose It With Lamb: Week 11
Lose It with Lamb: Week 1
Lose It with Lamb: Week 1