For Transformation Nation, do I do all steps at once or in a certain order?

The steps for the program do not need to be completed in order. However, official verified weigh-ins can only be completed within certain timeframes. Participants must visit a participating Weight Watchers location for an initial verified weigh-in between 9/26/11 and 2/26/12 and then again for a final verified weigh-in between 4/2/12 and 4/9/12.

Continue Learning about Transformation Nation

As a Sharecare Transformer, what's your favorite post-workout food?
Stephanie Lewis - Sharecare TransformerStephanie Lewis - Sharecare Transformer
My favorite post-workout food is a whey protein shake with peanut butter and a banana:2 scoops of va...
What is a normal BMI range?
Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to adult men ...
As a Sharecare Transformer, how do you set an example for your kids?
They have watched my determination and commitment and it has become second nature for all of us. I d...
Lose It With Lamb: Week 11
Lose It With Lamb: Week 11