As a Sharecare Transformer, how do you get enough me time?

As an empty-nester, this is much easier to do without the added stress of carpooling kids to activities. I divide the chores with my wife and we plan together solo time. For instance, Friday she is meeting a girlfriend for breakfast, and I'm going golfing. (You decide who got the better deal!)

Continue Learning about Transformation Nation

When will the winner of the $1 million be announced?
The winner will be announced on The Dr. Oz Show on Wednesday 5/23/12. Information on the winner will...
As a Sharecare Transformer, how do you make time for exercise?
Jen McElroy - Sharecare TransformerJen McElroy - Sharecare Transformer
I schedule exercise into my day the way I schedule a meeting or a doctor's appointment. It is that i...
Lose It With Lamb: Week 9
Lose It With Lamb: Week 9
Dr. Oz's Transformation Nation Your Complete Guide