- Amalaki works as a natural antioxidant and removes excess inflammation from the body. It also helps to increase lean body mass and maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Haritaki supports the body’s natural cleansing process by gently removing toxins that accumulate in the colon.
- Bibhitaki is particularly effective in reducing the accumulation of fat and fluids in the body.
What Are Chakras? 0:34
- Q How does Ayurvedic medicine view relationship problems?
- Q What should I know before I try Ayurveda?
- Q In Ayurvedic medicine, how does introspection aid relationships?
- Q What are the possible benefits of juice therapy?
- Q How should I do a raw silk glove massage (gharshana)?
- Q What is a typical Ayurvedic daily meal plan?