Can my diet speed up my recovery from a tooth extraction?

If you want to speed up your recovery from a tooth extraction, make sure you have plenty of vitamin C in your diet. Also, vitamins A, E, B, K, and D can help healing, as does maintaining a proper weight.

Continue Learning about Tooth Extraction

How are dental implants placed in the mouth after tooth extraction?
Dental implants require to place an anchor in your mouth. It may take up to six months before the bo...
Should I avoid certain activities following a surgical tooth extraction?
After a surgical tooth extraction, you should avoid using a straw and avoid smoking so the blood clo...
What can I do at home to recover from a wisdom tooth extraction?
There are several things you can do at home to recover from a wisdom tooth extraction. Try takin...
How effective is a tooth extraction for gum disease?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Gum disease can be one of the reasons for extraction of wisdom teeth or other teeth. Some factors in...