How can I tell if menstrual vomiting is causing tooth erosion?

You can tell if your vomiting from menstrual pain is causing tooth erosion by looking at your teeth for changes in appearance and loss of enamel. They may look shorter and brownish and will probably be sensitive to cold and hot beverages.

Continue Learning about Tooth Enamel Erosion

Can my asthma make me susceptible to tooth erosion?
Millions of people who have asthma may be at risk of tooth erosion. The inhalers and other medicin...
What causes a pica eating disorder that leads to tooth erosion?
Pica eating disorder is associated with depression, stress and anxiety and comes from an iron de...
Will I be able to repair my tooth erosion after recovering from bulimia?
After your bulimia has been resolved and you are no longer vomiting repeatedly, you can begin re...
How can eating carbohydrates lead to tooth erosion?
When you eat foods such as chips, pasta, breads and crackers, the bacteria in your mouth digest thes...