How can I help keep canned beverages from eroding my teeth?

Canned beverages, including sodas, sports drinks and even juices, contain sugars that coat your teeth and stick to them. This can lead to tooth decay and tooth erosion.

In order to prevent this, it is important to brush teeth twice a day for two minutes each with a fluoride tooth paste. This will prevent these sticky substances from staying on teeth to build up and cause oral health problems.
To help keep the beverages you drink from eroding your teeth, try to consume them with a meal and avoid continuous sipping. Use a straw to minimize contact with all of your teeth, and rinse your mouth with water after drinking. As usual, use fluoride toothpaste and mouthwash to strengthen teeth.

Continue Learning about Tooth Enamel Erosion