How can I correct my ageusia?

To correct your ageusia, talk to your doctor. Often the inability to taste flavors is caused by a dry mouth. This can sometimes be cured if you quit smoking, see a dentist, or switch medications. Your doctor can help find the cause of your ageusia and take appropriate actions to correct your condition.

Continue Learning about Tooth & Mouth Disorders

How do medications treat temporomandibular disorder (TMD)?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
There are several ways to treat TMD. The National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research has ...
What is smooth tongue?
Smooth tongue occurs when the normal bumps on the tongue (papillae) are no longer visible. This is o...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with TMD?
If you are caring for someone with TMD, it's crucial that they are properly diagnosed before you beg...
Can Gum Disease Affect Your Overall Health?