How do I teach my toddler about sex?

As your child becomes a toddler, situations may present themselves that can lead to "teachable moments," or you might want to bring up various topics if your child isn't inquiring. Common themes to discuss during these ages include: explaining the difference between "good" touch and "bad" touch, using proper names for all body parts including the genitals, explaining how babies are made, explaining the differences between girls and boys, and a whole lot more.

Continue Learning about Toddlers Development

Toddlers and Tech: How Young Is Too Young?
The first years of a child’s life are crucial for development. It’s when they learn how to communicate and connect with other people and to interact w...
How can I help my toddler learn?
Experts agree that a huge amount of your child’s cognitive development occurs before the age of thre...
What are ways to help a toddler develop?
The following tips can help with your toddler's development: Kids learn more from nonverbal signa...
Help Your Toddler Graduate From Crib to Bed