Why is it more difficult to deal with a toddler than an infant?

Lisa Oz
Health Education

As an infant, your child is pretty much perfect. Babies burp, poop, or cry, and you act like they've just won a Nobel Prize. If they smile, it is heaven on earth. However, once they turn into toddlers, everything changes. This is because they start to develop into individuals with their own desires and aversions. They defy you, ignore you, and use no in every other sentence. When they start to assert their own little wills, then the real dance of parenthood begins.

Continue Learning about Toddlers Development

Toddlers and Tech: How Young Is Too Young?
The first years of a child’s life are crucial for development. It’s when they learn how to communicate and connect with other people and to interact w...
How do I establish a daily routine for my child?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
To establish a normal daily routine for your child:Maintain a regular bedtime. Bedtime needs to be n...
What are ways to help a toddler develop?
The following tips can help with your toddler's development: Kids learn more from nonverbal signa...
For a Smarter Toddler, Skip the Junk Food