Why should I share my medical history with my doctors?

Dr. Vonda Wright, MD
Orthopedic Surgery
Orthopaedic surgeon Dr. Vonda Wright explains why it's important to share your medical history with all of your doctors. Watch Dr. Wright's video for information on how to get the most from your doctor visits.
Susan S. Blum, MD
Preventive Medicine

Functional medicine expert Dr. Susan Blum discusses why it's important to share your medical history with your doctors. Watch Dr. Blum's video for information on thyroid health and fighting fatigue.

Continue Learning about Talking To Your Doctor

How to Talk To Your Doctor About Embarrassing Questions
Going to the doctor isn’t exactly fun -- and it can be downright uncomfortable if you’ve got an embarrassing body issue you’re nervous to ask about. B...
How should I be treated by my breast cancer doctor’s office staff?
Dede BonnerDede Bonner
Were you and your loved ones greeted warmly? Did you have to wait for a long time to see the doctor?...
6 Questions to Always Ask Your Doctor
6 Questions to Always Ask Your Doctor6 Questions to Always Ask Your Doctor6 Questions to Always Ask Your Doctor6 Questions to Always Ask Your Doctor
Get the answers you need to take control of your health. Your healthcare provider is a wealth of knowledge, brimming with information to share with yo...
Why Should I Share My Medical History With My Doctors?