Why should I share my medical history with my doctors?

Susan S. Blum, MD
Preventive Medicine

Functional medicine expert Dr. Susan Blum discusses why it's important to share your medical history with your doctors. Watch Dr. Blum's video for information on thyroid health and fighting fatigue.

Dr. Vonda Wright, MD
Orthopedic Surgery
Orthopaedic surgeon Dr. Vonda Wright explains why it's important to share your medical history with all of your doctors. Watch Dr. Wright's video for information on how to get the most from your doctor visits.

Continue Learning about Talking To Your Doctor

Questions to Ask Your Surgeon
Questions to Ask Your Surgeon
In director John Hughes’s 1989 movie Uncle Buck, Buck (John Candy) is the last person you’d trust to babysit your kids. But a family emergency puts hi...
What should I know about using Skype to talk to my doctor?
HealthCorpsHealthCorps
The medical community is still not so sure that medicine by Internet is poised to be the next medica...
How much should I expect my doctor to educate me on breast cancer?
Dede BonnerDede Bonner
The word ‘doctor’ comes from the Latin docere, meaning to teach. The medical profession has evolved ...
Should I Tell My Doctor That I Don't Get Regular Health Screenings?