Why is it hard for people to connect with their doctors?

Many people are embarrassed to ask their doctors what they really want to know. In this video, Dr. Oz and Dr. Vonda Wright discuss why people often find it hard to connect with their doctor. Watch it now.

Continue Learning about Talking To Your Doctor

Do’s and Don’ts for Emailing Your Doctor
You can order a pizza, a latte, movie tickets or your next car online…so why is it so darned hard to email your doc? According to a new report, doctor...
How should a breast cancer doctor respond appropriately to my questions?
Dede BonnerDede Bonner
Dr. Jerome Groopman, in his bestseller How Doctors Think, says, “Patients can help the doctor think ...
How should I talk to my doctor about sensitive health problems?
Saint Agnes Medical CenterSaint Agnes Medical Center
To talk to your doctor about sensitive health problems, try these five easy steps: Understand th...
What You Must Ask Your Doctor
What You Must Ask Your Doctor