Do doctors spend enough time with patients?

Andrew Weil
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Doctors don't always spend enough time with each patient because of the fast-paced nature of today’s medicine. In this video, Dr. Weil explains why spending more time with a patient is good for the patient’s health – and the doctor.

Continue Learning about Talking To Your Doctor

Questions to Ask Your Doctor Before You Take an Opioid
When Alice (in Wonderland) spied a little glass box, “she opened it and found in it a very small cake, on which the words EAT ME were beautifully mark...
Should I tell my doctor if I drink alcohol?
Many people aren't honest with their doctors about their drinking habits because they feel asham...
6 Questions to Always Ask Your Doctor
6 Questions to Always Ask Your Doctor6 Questions to Always Ask Your Doctor6 Questions to Always Ask Your Doctor6 Questions to Always Ask Your Doctor
Get the answers you need to take control of your health. Your healthcare provider is a wealth of knowledge, brimming with information to share with yo...
What You Must Ask Your Doctor
What You Must Ask Your Doctor