Can the doctor-patient relationship be revived in modern medicine?

Andrew Weil
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
The relationship between doctor and patient has always been important. In this video, Dr. Weil explains how building and fostering this bond is a health investment.

Continue Learning about Talking To Your Doctor

How to Talk To Your Doctor About Embarrassing Questions
Going to the doctor isn’t exactly fun -- and it can be downright uncomfortable if you’ve got an embarrassing body issue you’re nervous to ask about. B...
What questions do I need to ask my doctor if I have loss of taste?
Deborah DavisDeborah Davis
Loss of taste can have a significant impact on quality of life, often leading to decreased appetite ...
How do shared medical appointments (SMAs) work?
Taking Control Of Your Diabetes (TCOYD)Taking Control Of Your Diabetes (TCOYD)
Everyone who participates in a shared medical appointment (SMA) agrees ahead of time to share their ...
Why Won't My Doctor Listen to Me?
Why Won't My Doctor Listen to Me?