Medications may be used to treat some of the underlying blood vessel conditions that cause pulsatile tinnitus, a pulse-like noise in the ears. They cannot cure it, but alleviating the condition may alleviate the noise. Medications can be used to treat anxiety or depression, which can make tinnitus seem worse.
- Q Is there a cure for pulsatile tinnitus?
- Q How do other illnesses affect pulsatile tinnitus?
- Q How is pulsatile tinnitus diagnosed?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for pulsatile tinnitus?
- Q Should I be worried if I have pulsatile tinnitus?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my pulsatile tinnitus symptoms?