Medications may be used to treat some of the underlying blood vessel conditions that cause pulsatile tinnitus, a pulse-like noise in the ears. They cannot cure it, but alleviating the condition may alleviate the noise. Medications can be used to treat anxiety or depression, which can make tinnitus seem worse.
- Q Is there a cure for pulsatile tinnitus?
- Q How do I manage my pulsatile tinnitus on a daily basis?
- Q What increases my risk for pulsatile tinnitus?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my pulsatile tinnitus symptoms?
- Q Can pulsatile tinnitus be prevented?
- Q How do other illnesses affect pulsatile tinnitus?