Medications may be used to treat some of the underlying blood vessel conditions that cause pulsatile tinnitus, a pulse-like noise in the ears. They cannot cure it, but alleviating the condition may alleviate the noise. Medications can be used to treat anxiety or depression, which can make tinnitus seem worse.
- Q What increases my risk for pulsatile tinnitus?
- Q How do other illnesses affect pulsatile tinnitus?
- Q What are the treatment options for pulsatile tinnitus?
- Q How does pulsatile tinnitus affect the body?
- Q Can I develop pulsatile tinnitus as an adult?
- Q Should I be worried if I have pulsatile tinnitus?