Medications may be used to treat some of the underlying blood vessel conditions that cause pulsatile tinnitus, a pulse-like noise in the ears. They cannot cure it, but alleviating the condition may alleviate the noise. Medications can be used to treat anxiety or depression, which can make tinnitus seem worse.
- Q Is pulsatile tinnitus serious?
- Q Can pulsatile tinnitus be prevented?
- Q How do I manage my pulsatile tinnitus on a daily basis?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my pulsatile tinnitus symptoms?
- Q Why do I hear a heartbeat in my ears?
- Q Can I develop pulsatile tinnitus as an adult?