Medications may be used to treat some of the underlying blood vessel conditions that cause pulsatile tinnitus, a pulse-like noise in the ears. They cannot cure it, but alleviating the condition may alleviate the noise. Medications can be used to treat anxiety or depression, which can make tinnitus seem worse.
- Q Are there alternative treatments for pulsatile tinnitus?
- Q How do I manage my pulsatile tinnitus on a daily basis?
- Q What are the symptoms of pulsatile tinnitus?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my pulsatile tinnitus symptoms?
- Q What are the treatment options for pulsatile tinnitus?
- Q Why do I hear a heartbeat in my ears?