If you miss taking a dose of levothyroxine, take it as soon as you can. However, if you remember the missed dose when it is already close to the time for your next dose, you should skip the missing dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double your medication, even to make up for a missed dose. Consult your doctor if you miss more than one dose in a row.
- Q Can I have symptoms of hypothyroidism while taking levothyroxine?
- Q Is there any drug interaction between levothyroxine and Fortamet?
- Q Can taking diet pills with levothyroxine cause me to feel tired?
- Q How does adding T3 to levothyroxine help hypothyroidism?
- Q Can I drink alcohol while taking levothyroxine?
- Q Is a burning sensation on the head a side effect of levothyroxine?