If you miss taking a dose of levothyroxine, take it as soon as you can. However, if you remember the missed dose when it is already close to the time for your next dose, you should skip the missing dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double your medication, even to make up for a missed dose. Consult your doctor if you miss more than one dose in a row.
- Q Can levothyroxine cause symptoms such as tiredness and hunger?
- Q How can I care for my chapped lips while taking levothyroxine?
- Q What should I know about levothyroxine before taking it?
- Q Can I increase/decrease or discontinue Levothyroxine to avoid fatigue?
- Q Can taking diet pills with levothyroxine cause me to feel tired?
- Q What is levothyroxine?