As long as your thyroid hormone levels stay within normal limits, you should not have any side effects from stopping your Synthroid. Your physician should continue to monitor your thyroid hormone levels as your dosage changes and if it is eventually stopped.
- Q What can happen if I stop taking Synthroid for a while?
- Q What is Synthroid (levothyroxine)?
- Q What are the possible risks of Synthroid (levothyroxine)?
- Q Is it safe to take Synthroid during my pregnancy?
- Q What are the possible side effects of Synthroid (levothyroxine)?
- Q How should I take Synthroid?