As long as your thyroid hormone levels stay within normal limits, you should not have any side effects from stopping your Synthroid. Your physician should continue to monitor your thyroid hormone levels as your dosage changes and if it is eventually stopped.
- Q Does Synthroid affect bone mineral density?
- Q Does taking Synthroid or a generic thyroid medicine cause weight loss?
- Q Is brain fog a side effect of Synthroid or cytomel?
- Q Should I use Synthroid to help me lose weight?
- Q What should I avoid while taking Synthroid?
- Q How does Synthroid (levothyroxine) treat goiters?