As long as your thyroid hormone levels stay within normal limits, you should not have any side effects from stopping your Synthroid. Your physician should continue to monitor your thyroid hormone levels as your dosage changes and if it is eventually stopped.
- Q Does Synthroid affect bone mineral density?
- Q What is Synthroid (levothyroxine)?
- Q Does synthroid cause heart palpitations?
- Q Is there any drug interaction between Synthroid and Premarin?
- Q Does Synthroid need many dose adjustments?
- Q How does Synthroid (levothyroxine) treat thyroid nodules?