If you are taking Synthroid for an underactive thyroid, you will probably notice that you feel less tired as the drug starts to take effect.
- Q Why do doctors avoid switching to a generic of Synthriod?
- Q Is Cortisol suppressing supplement required along with Synthroid?
- Q Do rashes occur as a side effect of Synthroid or Armour Thyroid 90 mg?
- Q Can I experience side effects like palpitation by consuming Syndroid?
- Q How should I take Synthroid?
- Q Do I have to take Synthroid for lifetime or can I drop it in between?