If you are taking Synthroid for an underactive thyroid, you will probably notice that you feel less tired as the drug starts to take effect.
- Q Is it true that Synthroid can be used to help in weight loss?
- Q How does Synthroid (levothyroxine) treat thyroid cancer?
- Q Can I use Synthroid (levothyroxine) for weight loss?
- Q Can I experience cramps/weight loss/bloating with Synthroid?
- Q Is there any drug interaction between Synthroid and Premarin?
- Q What are the possible risks of Synthroid (levothyroxine)?